http://worldwidehelp.blogspot.com --> Gill Blog: Summary of Congressional Hearings on Teleworking

Gill Blog

Monday, July 12, 2004

Summary of Congressional Hearings on Teleworking

My last post prompted a client to ask if I could give him an overview of Congressional Hearings on Teleworking (July 8) in advance of our next meeting at the end of next week. That got me thinking - the testimony was so important that I could do even more, so I did just that. Instead of taking advantage of some long awaited good weather over the weekend, I stayed indoors and reviewed the hearing transcripts (let's leave that one alone, shall we?). Based on the readings, I have posted this PDF on the research page summarizing the key points that really resonated with me (if you have trouble accessing the link go to the research page and click on the item that is the third item down from the top with the byline: "Download Summary Congressional Hearings on Teleworking here"). At least that's one less thing for me to do in advance of the meeting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home